At Urmul, protecting your privacy is our utmost priority we are committed to protecting and securing the confidentiality and security of your personal data that you provide to us while using our website www.urmuldesertcrafts.org (“Site”), or when you otherwise contact us.. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data. This Policy covers how and why we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information.
We play our role by protecting your rights of privacy on systems and the Site controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example, advertisers and websites that have links to our Website. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
KINDS OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We categorize the information we collect about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
Information Provided to Us: We collect information to deliver the products you request, to help improve your overall shopping experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with us on our website( including sensitive Personal Information, wherever applicable), which includes :
- your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, postal code;
- your credit/debit card, mobile payment, and other payment details;
- your opt-in option to receive our e-mails, shop online, request a catalog, participate in a contest, promotion or survey or join our social networking sites;
- your reviews, feedback, and opinions about our products and services; and
- any other Personal Information you choose to provide to us.
Information We Receive from Others: We may also obtain Personal Information from our third-party service providers to help improve the quality of our services and marketing to you which includes:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants;
- Search results and links, including paid listings;
- select partners that make our service available on their device or with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Site:
We also automatically collect some Personal Information about you on our site which helps us understand your needs and provide information about our products and services, which includes:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, access times, and browser type;
- details of your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time, and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information;
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We use the information collected to provide an integrated and personalized shopping experience just for you. We need your identity details, contact details, banking information, and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide our services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes in addition to the processing for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your Personal Information, including:
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to assess, process, and provide products, services, and/or facilities to you;
- to establish your identity and background;
- to respond to your inquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organized by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
- to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities;
- to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products, and/or services;
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
- to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
- to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
- to process and analyze your Personal Information either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- for detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent, prohibited, or illegal activities;
- we collect and store your service usage and transactional information to determine and verify the service charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
Use of information based on your consent:
- facilitate direct marketing, promotional, and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section “Direct Marketing” below;
- we may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto, and
- for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
Your Personal Information is shared with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- if the law or a public authority says we must share the Personal Information or for the administration of justice;
- if we need to share Personal Information in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (this includes providing Personal Information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud);
- where we restructure, sell or transfer our business (or a part of it). For example, in connection with a takeover or merger;
- with the staff of Urmul for data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements and content development;
- with third-party service providers, to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, hosting, and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
In general, you can also visit our website without having to provide your personal information during which time you remain anonymous, and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password. Once you provide your personal information, you are no more anonymous to us.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners. We respect the confidentiality of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by visiting https://www.urmuldesertcrafts.org/contact-us/, we will assist you.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information will be stored at, locations in India in the hotel in which you stay or visit.
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. Facebook) information that will be catered according to your interests. We will contact you about our products and services, news about our membership programs, satisfaction surveys, events, offers, and promotions, but we can only do so with your permission.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by writing to us email@example.com or getting in touch with us at https://www.urmuldesertcrafts.org/contact-us/.
For children under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the Site without the supervision and consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please feel free to contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete this information.
Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- right of access to the Personal Information, we hold about you;
- right of rectification of your Personal Information if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed;
- right to the erasure of your Personal Information that has been processed by us except you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
- right to restrict data processing;
- right to object against profiling; and
- your personal right to data portability.
Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your Personal Information, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your Personal Information. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your Personal Information entirely.